Friday, January 13, 2012

Discovering Paris

I found you in Paris sitting alone,
But now you weren't because I came along.
I sat down and we started to chat
it was morning, oh wait no now its the night.
Time flies by when I'm with you,
It's Paris and its night so what should we do?
We ended up walking for miles and hours,
You went into a shop then came out with flowers.

For me I said.
Yes, he exclaimed.

It came with a note and said so what's your name?
I turned around and then you were gone,
I kept looking but I didn't for long.
Well what should I do?
So I sat down very confused.
A couple days later I received a note,
Saying sorry but I had to cross the road.

I guess you could say he found himself that night
In Paris no less, he finally found what was right.

My journey to Paris has taught me a lesson or two
Don't talk to guys who don't have a clue.
Or that Paris has some magical force,
Where people stay married and don't get divorced.
Where people dance the night away
And never want it to become the day.
All I can say is that if I had the chance
I'd go back to Paris and I'd dance.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Nice approach. I like how you did your own thing with it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete