Sunday, November 13, 2011

That One Saturday

Dear World,

       I was once an ordinary person. I would wake up at 6:50 almost every day (Monday-Friday), go to school, come home: eat a snack, watch some t.v., and hang out with friends. I had a loving family, an amazing boyfriend, a fantastic dog, and everything was going perfect. Life was great until one day I woke up on a very odd Saturday. No one and I mean no one was even present in my life. I ran around up and down my house, no one was there. I ran around the neighborhood, no one was there. I ran to walmart, no one was there. I finally ran to the school and right there in the middle of the field was some old fat janitor, sweeping up something on the grass. I walk up to him, he looked up at me with a blank stare and said "run." Then he disappeared right in front of my eyes.

   What happened to everyone?
   Why was the janitor the only person I could find?
   What am I running from exactly?
                     
                                Sincerely,
                                The last person on the planet

1 comment:

  1. haha this was amazing. You seemed to have a great life and then it changed all of the sudden. It was so personal and then, everything was gone. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete